Community volunteers are vital to our ability to fulfill CONTACT’s mission and there are lots of different ways you can help.
As a CONTACT Volunteer you could:
- Staff our 24-hour hotline, providing crisis intervention and referral to callers in need.
- Help out in our office with clerical, computer, or other work, on a regular schedule, or when it fits your calendar. We have particular need of folks with good computer, graphics and writing skills.
- Assist at public awareness events, handing out brochures and answering questions on local campuses, or other public spaces such as the Huntington Mall, Pullman Square, or Cabell Huntington Health Department.
- Provide assistance at our annual fundraiser working on the planning, selling tickets, soliciting donations, or helping out the night of the event.
- Create a special project that spreads the word about CONTACT’s services, raises money to support CONTACT, or addresses a specific need for our victims, survivors, and partners.
All of our volunteers take part in our Volunteer Training Program. To start the process, you can download a Volunteer Application HERE [195kb PDF], or Here [39kb MS Word] then return it by email, fax or mail.
Want to talk more about ways you can be part of CONTACT? Call or email our Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com, 304-523-3447.
CONTACT serves victims of sexual assault and stalking in Cabell, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo and Wayne counties in West Virginia.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
CONTACT Rape Crisis Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability and age in the delivery of services.
©2018 Contact of Hutington Rape Crisis Unit
All Rights Reserved
Click here to leave this site immediately