Call the 24-hour crisis hotline at 304-399-1111, or toll free 866-399-7273
Who Calls the Hotline?
- Any survivor, at any time, for any reason
- Women, men, teenagers, adults, children
- Friends, family and supporters of sexual assault survivors
- People who think they may have been raped, but are not sure
- Professionals who support sexual assault and sexual abuse survivors
When should I call the hotline?
- At any hour of day or night
- Immediately after an assault or, years or decades after an assault or abuse
Why call the Hotline?
- You just need someone to talk to.
- You are having trouble sleeping, having nightmares or anxiety.
- You are seeking information, resources or wondering what to do next.
- You are wondering how to help someone who has been assaulted.
Click here to leave this site immediately
CONTACT serves victims of sexual assault and stalking in Cabell, Lincoln, Logan, Mason, Mingo and Wayne counties in West Virginia.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
CONTACT Rape Crisis Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability and age in the delivery of services.
©2017 Contact of Hutington Rape Crisis Unit
All Rights Reserved